NeoFace® Solutions. Keeping communities safer with the fastest, most accurate facial recognition solution available.
NEC’s NeoFace Facial Recognition Suite
- NeoFace®Reveal - Dedicated for forensic application, NeoFace Reveal is a software application dedicated to solving crimes using facial recognition technology. NeoFace Reveal allows for capture of “latent face”, either from photographs or crime scene videos. Latent faces are collected, enhanced and encoded for search against a facial gallery and through user-friendly applications are available for side-by-side viewing and verification. NeoFace Reveal is available as either a standalone solution or integrated with NEC biometric identification system. Learn More
- NeoFace® Watch - Designed for operational security users, NeoFace Watch integrates with existing video surveillance systems enhancing security by extracting faces in real time from surveillance or even web cameras and instantaneously matching them against a watchlist of individuals. Multiple alert options are available within NeoFace Watch. Learn More
- NeoFace® Smart ID - Intended for field operations, NeoFace Smart ID is a smart phone and tablet-based solution that enables collection and identification of fingerprint, face, voice, demographic and other source data. NeoFace Smart ID can also be configured for submittal to a central database or with a local facial watch list allowing for on-the-spot identification prior to remote database search. Learn More
- NeoFace® Smart LC - This mobile latent case management solution is designed to assist law enforcement agencies capture, manage and analyze critical crime scene data, including photos, and latent. As part of the NEC NeoFace application suite, the NeoFace Smart LC solution delivers the fastest, most accurate fingerprint and facial recognition software available today using NEC matching algorithms tested independently by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Learn More
- NeoFace®Match - Available to third-party system integrators as an “appliance” for integration in facial recognition solutions or existing identification systems, NeoFace Match includes NEC’s core facial recognition capabilities such as image processing, face detection, quality assessment, template encoding and matching.
NEC's NeoFace Strengths
NEC NeoFace technology's strength lies in its tolerance of poor quality. Highly compressed surveillance videos and images, previously considered of little to no value, are now usable evidence and leading to higher rates of positive identification. With NeoFace's proven ability to match low resolution facial images, including images with low resolutions down to 24 pixels between the eyes, there is a large separation between NEC's NeoFace technology and all other face recognition systems matching accuracy in the market. While searching of latent (scene of crime) fingerprints is the norm, NEC's NeoFace facial recognition technology can now positively identify latent photos with high degree of accuracy.
NEC's Global Leadership
NEC's biometric facial recognition technology is used worldwide for fighting crime, preventing fraud and improving public safety. By applying experience in biometric identification solutions used in 40 countries worldwide over the past decade, NEC has concentrated on developing stronger face recognition methods within the framework of biometric security systems and is now applying face recognition technology to law enforcement and other markets.
Top of this page