Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.
Enabling the Virtual Data Center
Virtualization and cloud computing enable flexible, agile data centers that can scale up and scale back to meet business needs.
On-demand infrastructure services support new applications and equipment consolidation into virtual resource pools to maximize efficiency, and reduce TCO.
NEC’s Nblock™ infrastructure is comprised of NEC servers, storage, network, and software operating as a single unit. The Nblock infrastructure architecture provides a virtual data center hosted in a service provider’s environment or in a corporate data center. As a private cloud infrastructure, NEC Nblock can be both on-premise and extended into third-party hosting environments.
A hybrid approach to integrated computing for internal IT or service providers, Nblock enables customers to combine a variety of NEC solutions into a single unit leveraging best practices. Pre-tested and tuned, all Nblock components are optimized for tight integration. Additional components can be added or upgraded as requirements change, making the solution more flexible than other integrated stacks.
Nblock infrastructures support physical Windows® and Linux® servers as well as VMware® and Windows Hyper-V virtual platforms. The common NEC platform architecture of the stack:
NEC Nblock infrastructures with consolidated, virtual resource pools can be built using many NEC IT solutions, including:
· Servers – A wide range of Intel-based NEC Express5800 servers, including enterprise, fault tolerant, blade, rack, and tower servers that can accommodate the need for modularity, scalability, fault tolerance and performance.
· Primary Storage – NEC’s M-Series SAN for virtualized storage balances performance, scalability, affordability, and functionality.
· Grid Storage – NEC’s HYDRAstor grid-based, high-capacity storage provides in-line deduplication in a scale-out design for massively scalable archiving and backup.
· Network – ProgrammableFlow controllers and switches are NEC’s implementation of OpenFlow standards-based, software defined networking. By standardizing functions such as QoS, firewalls, and stream analysis, ProgrammableFlow reduces costs, simplifies and consolidates network management, reduces power and space requirements, and improves resiliency.
· Enterprise Software – ExpressCluster for high availability and disaster recovery protects physical and virtual servers while NEC Invariant Analyzer provides infrastructure analysis and automated, predictive diagnostics across multiple domains. These applications provide management of multiple IT platform layers from a single point of contact.